Today...

| |
And so, I slept a little late yesterday, and woke up fairly late today...
Which ultimately made me forget about my tennis class!
Urrgh...
I don't have a problem with the coaches, but my mother was hard to 'finish off'... ^^
But wow, just by looking at the coaches (four of them), you know that they really pack a punch...
And give some middle-east taste to the game...
Two Iranian coaches, one from Sudan, and (thankfully) one Malaysian Chinese.
We went to the condo where they live in to play...
And wow, would you look at the court...
Damp and slippery...
I nearly slipped once... :P

After that, I found out that my legs were blistered, and there was no medication...
So I bathed while bearing the pain...
Ouch...
My right hand was also blistered due to excessive swinging,
and so I shouted in pain too... ^^
After all that, I was told to come back tomorrow at the same time.
The usual 2 hours, he added.
OMG
This time, I'm going to the hospital...
Jk...

After that, I changed into my Polo Ralph Lauren and John Master...
Beats Nike...
And expecting to go out, I stayed at home for dinner instead...
Wasted...
Well, at least I get to walk around the house in style... :)
Cheers!

0 comments: