Tagged. ^^

| |
Tagged by C Pies... (Hope nobody knows...)

1) Are you allowed to have a bf/gf?
Well, my parents say it's normal...

2) Describe yourself in one word.
antidisestablishmentarian... (jk) :P

3) Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
the one i love (which shows the self-centeredness in love nowadays...)

4) Have you ever loved someone BEFORE but never had the courage to tell him/her?
Nah... (Which is why I always land myself in trouble)

5) Does it feel good to love?
Well, in my opinion, if it doesn't go off limits, then it's okay... Well, it does feel good tho... :P

6) God is giving u just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special what will you say to that person?
Don't worry for me...

7) What will you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you?
Well, either you believe in me, or face the consequences.

8)Was there ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
Well, like, maybe...

9) What's your opinion about someone who's jealous?
Depends on what he/she's jealous about.

10) What can you say about playboys / playgirls?
Well, not to be sarcastic, but there are many other jobs out there. Well, I did check, and that their pay is quite high there though, so maybe that's why they wanted to work there in the first place...

[[ * PART 2 * ]]
1) Best place to cry?
In my room, with no distractions and a pillow. =P

2) Who do you love the most?
My family

3) Tell us your dream last night?
Well, it was about me going to school for an extra day, and I was the only one who wanted to go to school... It was darn scary... :S

4) Ever hated someone so bad?
Well, that 'someone' was quite overboard...

5) The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
Too negative to tell...

The last person :--
You had a beer with?
Yup, it was with my dad on the plane(free beer and wine). Thankfully I didn't drink too much...

Went to the movies with?
My dad (Mamma Mia). I listen to LiteFM, so I sang along with the actor/actress' in the movie. =P

Talked on the cell phone to?
My mother (forced to)

You hugged?
My mother (occasionally dad) =P

You yelled at?
Ren Ming (How I wish that I can yell at Yuen Foong [someone already has the privilege] :S)

In the last week have you -
~Kissed someone?
My mother (as usual, forced...)

~Danced crazy?
2003, New Year... Hey, I mean, I was still young right??!!

Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
When my computer went on the blitz (and that was the only day I could play the com!)

If you could do anything OR wish anything, what would it be?
Wish everybody good health and happiness throughout life's happenings.

If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
Seoul, soul of Asia. ;)

Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
No way, and never...

Are you old fashioned?
Sort of...

What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
to tell them that i do not love them back, because it hurts according to past experiences...

What things would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
My family.

Facts About Me:
Averagely average. :)

5 things that scares me:
Well, do I have to?

7 songs playing in my head Lately
Angel Eyes-Jim Brickman
Everything is Beautiful-Ray Stevens
Everything-Michael Bublé (hehe)
Regresa a mi (Unbreak my Heart)-Il Divo
Pretty Boy-M2M
Valentine-Jim Brickman, Martina McBride
Kiss the Rain-Yiruma

P.S: Obviously there's more...

7 Things I treasure in My Life
Memories
Friendship
Family
Life (like duh)
Opportunities
My Dog :)
God's gifts (which literally means everything).

7 "First Time" in My Life
Get 1st in class! :P
Tennis
My first pair of slacks! (Valentino Rudy)
My first HP!
New school
Doggie!
Talked (heard that that was the best day of my parent's life). :)

7 Words/Things I Always Use/Say
Whatever
Hey!
STOP IT!!!
Oh my god
haha
jeez...
WHAT?!

I tag:
All who are interested in this. :)

1 comments:

BRAwNDON said...

Next time, say something about your greatest fears...