Holiday...

| |

Haiz... For the past few days, I just can't seem to concentrate...
Why, life without school just isn't my type! (Well, there are a few good things about it...)
"How does everybody feel?" I wonder... or "What are they doing now?".
Funny how we humans think in such a complicated way when everybody is doing fine.
Oh well...

There was one thing which really made me jump today (You wouldn't imagine...).
I had a slight pain in the stomach for three consecutive days, and so I decided to visit the doctor.
We went to Subang Medical Center, which was quite far from my house, the reason being that there's a very good doctor there named Dr. Yin (I shall not provide the full name to avoid being sued...).
And so, after a few tests, he confirmed that I had appendicitis!
Fatal as it sounds, I kept a straight face...
He asked me to visit a surgeon straight away for immediate surgery, but my mother objected...
Well, it's just a hole in the stomach, no big deal...

And so, after minutes, we decided to see another doctor...
We went to Pantai Medical Center for another checkup...
And while we were making a reservation, it seemed that at thirteen, I was still too young to go to a normal gastroenterologist, which the minimum age is fourteen and recommended a pediatrician instead!
I felt that my self-dignity was slowly diminishing...
And when we got there, the doctor left!
That was because my mother didn't make any reservation at all!
So we tried to look for other pediatrician gastroenterologists, but to no avail.
And that's when mum decided to go to an adult gastro (short form).
After going there, they said that we can call the pediatrician to come back to the hospital!
With this havoc on, I allegedly forgot that I'm at risk of getting my appendix cut off...
And so after many minutes, the pediatrician arrived.
He seemed quite a nice man, and the results were nice too.
I didn't have appendicitis, all I had was gastric!
It's dangerous too, but not as fatal.
And so, I went home with happy feelings...

On the 28 of this month, I'm going to Lumut for an outward bound trip.
It's estimated to be ten days.
So don't expect from me.
No handphones, communication devices or cameras are allowed,
So don't expect a picture either... :)

And how are you guys?
Messenger me, send an e-mail, or call me.
I'm on 24/7. =P

0 comments: