Books...

| |
Yes, I know, there's nothing happening in my holiday, well, not yet though... ^^
I went to MPH bookstore 2 days ago...
And this is what I got!!!

I would've dearly loved this cover though...

But that was 20 years ago... =P
And I also got this...
Well, my mother lost her first copy 10 years ago, so I bought this...
Anyway, as long as it's self-enriching, I'll buy em' all!!!
Muahahaha ^^
Well, as long as it fits the budget...
I have Dale Carnegie's other book too!
It used to be a best seller 70 years ago (yes, 70 years...).
Which, regretfully, you can see from the book cover...
And trust me, this book is a winner.
You can always check out Dale Carnegie's past and works here.
So, if you want a loan...
...
...
Well, I don't really mind... :)

Oh, and by the way, I just got a new book! ^^

Thin, but truly helpful for studying. ^^
And, the easiest book to finish (I did it in 20 minutes...) =P

0 comments: