Another Day... (again...)

| |
Today was quite monotonous...
I woke up quite late today...
1 o' clock, to be exact...
And so, I recieved the usual...
Well, you know...

Later, I was getting ready for tennis.
Feeling that something was wrong, I tried to wring my memory...
But to no avail...
And so, I went there with a funny feeling...
That I may get it later for forgetting such an important thing...
It was true.
I forgot to take my medicine...
Wow...
If I could explain it in a few Chinese idioms, it would be--
狗血淋头,生不如死啊!!!!!
Haha, jk...
And we went home just to take those two teaspoons of those precious liquid...
After that, it rained...
...
...

Then, we went to 1 Utama...
I had a haircut there!
Looked funny...
And when I went home, mum got a teddy bear from BMW!
Hehe... ^^
She gave it to me, and I had no more choice...
So I took a picture with it.
It looked innocent, and so I had to look innocent too...
Don't think I usually look that cute...
:) 

Well, I feel a little inferior...
Maybe I should delete the picture...
Haiz...

2 comments:

CooKie ♥ said...

hah
a teddy again!
same same here^^
teddies are quite cute,
don't you agree?

CCYY

JayJay said...

Oh well, I have to agree, even though it's mainly for girls... But its origin is quite fascinating. The name came from the famous U.S president, Theodore Roosevelt. I, however regret that I do not have time to explain it here, so.....