Alone...

| |
As I sat in my room this afternoon, I was thinking of many things...
My camping trip...
My appointments with numorous doctors...
My soon to be overseas trip...
And finally, my preparations for next year.
Somehow, I love thinking of many things.
It makes me feel good.      :)

At the camping trip (starting this Friday), there will be no contact between me and my friends...
That's why I'm waiting in vain for people to go online.
However, I'm fairly busy, so I cannot ask for much.
And so, I spent the whole evening...
Alone...

Tonight's dinner was 'more sumtuous than usual'...
And that's because of my parents' wedding anniversary.
And I hereby congratulate them...
But, something still lurks within me...
Is it my conscious, or is it just the complicated teenage mind?
Well, I have to find out for myself...

By the way, sending letters is encouraged, and so I have to collect some addresses for communication...
And also to share the fun not only with camping mates, but you all.  :)
Cheers!


0 comments: