Outward Bound...

| |
Ahh...
Tomorrow is the day...
The day of mixed feelings...
Happy and sad...
And I shall be gone for ten days...

It's not too big a blow...
But I have my blog...
My dog... (yea, it rhymes again...)
And most of all, the many people whom I care about most (which has a wide genre...)
But as worried as I may be, there's a feeling inside my heart...
A feeling of excitement and anticipation...
Which I look forward to on Friday...

Haiz, what else can I say?
It's just so complicated, the mind of mine...
Haha...
Guess I should need the book: Teenage minds and how to control it.
Ok, there is no such book...
Hehe... ^^

So lastly, my blog shall not be updated, but I hope that when I come back, I have the time to jot my experience down in my blog.      :)
Till then...
Cheers!

0 comments: