CHS...

| |
Now that I think of it, there were many things which happened this 2008...
Many opportunities I have missed, and many that I haven't fulfilled...
One of my many relationships that would've been better if it were not for certain people...
However, that year was wonderful, and I enjoyed every second of it...

I still remember the times when we were running around class, chit-chatting...
The fun we had together, the pain we experienced...
We cared, we shared...
Even if there were some annoying specimens around... :)

Now what do I do after such a fun-filled year?
Urrgh, you won't wanna know... :P
Anyway, hope you all enjoy the hols, and don't worry about next year.
That is, unless you have 'B-classphobia'... :)

I still remember the time when I told Ren Ming my biggest secret...
Haiz...
It is now officially not a secret anymore.
Someone reading this must be feeling inferior by now...
Well, those were the days...
But no matter how annoying he was...
I just couldn't seem to stop talking to him... (Pleeeeease don't get me wrong...)

Now, I'm being torn between A and B...
Which is what makes me nervous.
I can't do anything now, except hope and pray...
That all will go my way. :)
Cheers! ^^

0 comments: