The next day...

| |
Ouch!
Tennis really gets on my nerves...
And I do believe that it's worse than the squash training my friend recieves...
Apart from the running around the big field though...
Actually, I do physical training instead.
We run here, run there, run forwards, run backwards...
Haiz...
When can I ever get used to that???

Then, I went to their pro shop...
Yes, they have a pro shop.
It sells mainly tennis stuff, however they also sell some badminton and squash gear. 
Which, he has no experience on those... :P
And so, I bought a pair of tennis shoes, because running shoes aren't suitable for tennis...
And I bought a racquet!
Wow, expensive, but it's really value for money.
You should test its performance!
Anyway, he said that I need a new one because my exsisting racquet is 'for old women', he says...
Then only I knew that the racquet head is too big, and the power is too strong too.
Did you know that Federer uses a 'crap' racquet?
That's because of a simple calculation---
Potential+Racquet power=10
Federer's potential is 8, so his racquet power is only 2.
The coach says that I have 9, so.....
But the racquet ROCKZ!!!!!
So much for the explanation...
And as usual, I took a few pictures...
Oh, and did I metion that I also bought a pair of socks?
And as for the tennis bag, it's free.
A promotion, would you say.

 



And so, tennis is actually a nice game...
However, be prepared to face some tough excercise in the future.
^^
HOWEVER.....
Later in the day, 
tragedy struck...
After the electric workers finished their work, mum found out that they turned on the water feature.
We didn't turn it on since June because everytime we did, one of our koi was sure to die.
We thought it was polluted...
So we stopped using it.
And so, the water was collecting dirt for around 5 months...
Well, you know what happened next, I guess.
Luckily only one fish died...
A Freshwater Angel Fish...
We had two, and the other one looked quite frail.
Haiz...
We managed to clear the pool after a while...
50%, and it took 3 hours!
OMG...!
We did so many transfers...
And the fish were difficult to catch when in the murky water...
Man, now why did dad buy such quality fish??!!
Haha...
So we were busy cleaning the water...
My driver also helped. :)
Anyway, I managed to take a few pictures...
Seems that you have to analyse the pictures yourself... 
Oh, and when you see the dead fish, don't puke...
Cos I did myself... ^^




Cheers!

0 comments: