Dubai...

| |
Hey guys, it's been quite some time since I'd ever done a post, so I apologize for the many fruitless visits throughout the time.
Anyway, I'm in Atlantis, Dubai.
Not the Lost City, mind you.
It's a hotel, and it's really big.
Well, you know Dubai, place of the riches and no ingenuity...

There are many things to do here, such as walking along the beach, playing watersports, table tennis, beach volleyball, and what I'm doing now-having fun at a club.
The club for 13-17, that is...
The admission fee is what I would like to call: P&C.
However, the many things to do here is addicting, and it makes you want to do more.
For the older kids, that is.
For me, all I want to do is blog and sip a mocktail...
 Trying to chat with msn, but Mac really sucks...

There are Xboxes, PS2s, Wiis and more.
Just that it's all occupied by the older kids.
You all know that I'm thirteen right?
(cry)

Apart from that, there's a dance floor.
None are interested though...
But even if I wanted, why should I dance alone?
lolz...

There's more, but let me just shed some light on my room.
Initially, the minimum stay time is for seven days.
However, we were (are, to be exact) going home the next day.
So what did my parents do?
Well, it's really complicated, but let's just say that they're really good at talking...
Geez.

There were no more rooms left except for a suite room, and so we took that.
Now would you imagine the size of that single room?????
Been there, done that...
Hah.

Btw, I forgot to talk about my experience the past few days.
When we arrived Dubai from Nice (France), my father decided to stay at The Address hotel.
It was really nice, at the heart of the city.
And right next to my mother's favorite place to hang out.
The Dubai Mall...
(cries again)
My legs were sore...

It was after midnight, and so following the daily procedure (well, you know), we slept.
Till the next morning.
My mother called my friend, who was also in Dubai, to meet us in the mall.
For lunch, we had it in the food court.
What I ate is also P&C.

After many moments of shopping, we went back to our hotel, talked, blah blah blah...
And slept.
You may think that I'm too lazy to explain the day's happenings.
But that was that.
:)

The next day, we met up with them again.
Btw, it was a couple, with an adorable daughter, around 5-7 years old I guess.
We went to the beach, which was near to the Burj Arab, which was the most exclusive hotel in the world.
I guess...
Soon, we went to see the Mall of the Emirates, the second biggest mall in the world after it was toppled over by the Dubai Mall.
And yes, in the world.
I never do typos.
Well, maybe sometimes...

After shopping in there (omg, the 1st and 2nd in a row...), we saw the Ski Dubai, which was in the mall itself.
Lols! It's darn right big.
Anyways, we didn't go in there for my mother fears that I'll topple over and have what she calls an accident.
As XXX said: There are no accidents.
Well, I'll call my cut on my right index finger an accident alright...

After a while, I found my fav sunglasses which I've been looking for all this while!
You may see it in my Facebook, well, that is, if you have it.

Anyways, we went to another mall, the Burjuman, shopped there, ate there...
Went home, slept, woke up, did the checkout procedure, went to Atlantis, and wulah!
Phew!
I'm tired...
And I think I'll go get my Mocktail now.
Cheers!

P.S: My darned Italy post is still under construction.
What I've written since is just 3/10 of the whole thing...
:O
Patience is the key to success.
I hope that that's the case with you guys.
:)

0 comments: