I'm leaving on a jet plane...

| |
...but I'll definitely know when I'll be back again. :)
Hey hey hey, greetings from KLIA 1.29 a.m!
Wow, I haven't even gone on the plane, and I already feel jet lagged.
Anyway, I'll upload the pictures later, and so...
By the way, it's time for boarding, and so I have to stop here.

******

7.19 a.m, Dubai

Hi guys, I just reached Dubai!
It will be a 4 hour break before the next plane to Rome.
By the way, the lounge here is huge!
Well, not huge as in the food variety though.
In fact, it takes me a minute just to walk to a small place full of food...
And back to where I'm seated.
I just finished a plate of breakfast, and I'm already feeling tired.
My mother's moody (for a particular reason) attitude doesn't help either.

But let's not talk about the boring stuff... :)
Ok, I guess I shall be leaving for Rome at Malaysia time 1.15 p.m.
If I'm not wrong, that is.
My dad is seated a little far from me, and so I have no idea.
See how 'alert' I can be?
Hehe...
Dubai really is a rich country.
I saw that from my first step into the terminal.
With disco-like lights, 24-hour shopping, and most of all, a duty free shopping contest for a Bentley or a Mercedes Benz S 500.
Living the high life...
Drool...

Which means that I can't sms anymore.
It would be too expensive.
:)
Cheers from Dubai!

0 comments: