One of my happy days...

| |
Photo taken by dSLR artist

Hey guys, sorry for the delay, but I thought of resting a few days before making new posts...
Anyway, to those who waited, I give my heartiest thanks. :)

When I was still at Outward Bound, my mother told me that we managed to get a free Blackberry!
It was from Celcom, and my father has met their expectations for 6 months!
So how could they ever refuse?
Muahaha! ^^

As soon as I reached home and chatted with some friends, I rushed into my study to take a look.
I found out that it was a Blackberry Curve 8320.
Complete with features like a trackball, WiFi, 2.0 MP camera, QWERTY keyboard etc.

There was a better promotion for a Blackberry Bold, however, my father doesn't pay that much a month...

But, when I first started using it, I found out that it was more difficult to use than I had expected.
For those non-technical guys out there, I encourage you all not to use it...
My mother was quite ignorant though, and insisted that my father buy a Bold for her...
Haiz, go figure...
If my calculations are not wrong, my mother'll hand over the phone in 1 hour, 23 minutes, 45 seconds and 856827499 nanoseconds...
Ok, jk.

Today (yes, I mean today), we were getting ready for our overseas trip.
The destination shall be kept anonymous here, unless some of you may have the initiative to contact me...
Bwahaha... :P
Evil is my alias...
And so, my mother went to Foto-Shangri la and bought a Sony HDR-SR12 Handycam® camcorder which she has booked for a month!
Now why didn't she inform such a tech-freak like me?
Bwahaha...

My cousin introduced it to her...
He's really good at photography.
He fantasizes of an EOS 5D, but as usual, since the financial crisis is on, he won't splash money out so easily...
Or maybe he already has a better one...
Actually, I have no idea...
Hehe... ^^

To tell you the truth,
I am really bored.
Compared to some other people who have a busy schedule, that is...
All I can do is monotonously go for tuition and courses...
Oh well, see you all then.
Remember to comment on my blog anytime soon. :)
(breathes a sigh of despair...)
Cheers! ^^


0 comments: