An annual, err... Celebration?

| |
    ╔══╦══╦══╦══╗
    ╚═╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║
 ╔═╝║║║║║║║╚╝║
 ║╔═╣║║║║║╠═╗║
 ║╚═╣╚╝║╚╝╠═╝║
 ╚══╩══╩══╩══╝
     ¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸ ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
     ¨°º¤ø„¸ HaPpY ¸„ø¤º°¨
     ¸„ø¤º°¨ NeW yEaR``°º¤ø„¸
     ¸„ø¤º ``°º¤ø„¸ ¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„

Hey everybody!
I have presented to you a classic piece of art, which can be seen at the top.
Which regretfully, shows the 2009 logo...
Happy New Year!
I have, went through mine in such fashion!
I was watching 全球闽南语歌曲创作演唱大赛!
And soon, I felt that something was wrong.
And so I checked the time, and it was 11:59!
Now that's what I call in the nick of time! :P
I originally wanted to walk my dog to the fireworks site at The Curve...
But my mother said it was too dangerous.
And so I just stayed at home watching live tv.
Lolz.
Malaysia's 12 year old contestant won the contest.
Yay!
The 2006 contest was also won by a Malaysian.
Malaysia Boleh!
Seatbelt rule now only apply also boleh!
Bwahaha!

Anyway, watching Taiwanese TV series...
As June Ming said, they're all fakes.
Yup, I agree.
After watching them for about 5 months or so.
:P

Thanks for looking and sharing my blog for the past 90 days. (approx)
I feel very grateful to you all.
Thanks alot.
:)

  ∣  
        
 
放煙火 ╮╭放煙火 ╮ 
               ☆
 
新 年 ╮╭  快樂 
       ★       
   
            
 ☆      ∣      
         
     ▉     
 ███ 
 ███ 
 ███ 
 ███ 
 ███ 

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!!!!!

2 comments:

Tiago Mendes said...

Greetings from Portugal! =D

Happy new year ;)

tiago

Tong Ming Kong said...

HI,
A Happy New Year To You Too.
Guessed you've enjoyed you holiday.
Cheers,
Uncle Stephen (Surprised?!)