Tagged by Cecelia

| |
Yes, I know that it's been a long time since she tagged me...
At the time, I had no idea about tags!
Hehe...
And so, without wasting any time...

Tagged by Yan Yee

Relationship with her: Classmates and a slightly complicated relationship in '08.
Your 5 impressions of her:
Err.....
*smart
*joyous
*helpful
(the other two are kept secrets)

The most memorable thing she has done for you : Err..... a simple thing actually... Silent motivation...
If she becomes your lover : Hmm, must I answer this? But if yes, I won't regret it... :P
If she becomes your enemy you will : I can't answer that...
What is it that you want to tell her now : P&C.
Your overall impression of her now : Err, above average...
How would you find people around you, will feel about you now : A little aggresive, judging by the answers...
The characters of myself that i love are : Hush hush...
For the people who cares and likes you, say something to them : I appreciate it very much.
Pass this quiz 10 people you want to know more about:
1. Calvin Chew
2. Samantha
3. Nicole Ong
4. Justin Hiew
5. Chin How
6. Natalie
7. Eunice
8. June Ming
9. Jun Wei
10. Shanna

Who is number 6 having a relationship with : Err, Filipe Albuquerque??? On her blog I guess...
If number 7 and number 10 are together, will it be good for them : If both agree to be les, then maybe yes... :P
What is number 2 studying about : Obviously, stupid goverment syllabus...
When is the last time you had a chat with number 3 : Let's see, okay, NEVER!!! Haha...
What kind of music does number 8 like : Let's see, you'd better ask her. Tell me after you do.
Does number 1 have any siblings : Yup, twin little sisters.
Will you woo number 4 : I'm strongly against gay marrige.
How about number 7 : I am no bigamist. (okay, maybe I'm not in a relationship yet, but I'll never woo no. 7)
Is number 4 single : Yup, unless chemistry went wrong.
What is the surname of number 5 : Kin (I do not mean Kin as in inner kin)
What's the hobby of number 10 : Singing I guess.
Does number 5 & 9 get along well : They don't know each other...
Where is number 2 studying at : Err, I forgot.
Where does number 9 live : Malaysia
What colour does number 4 like : Unknown.
What is number 10 doing now : Err, sleeping, by the looks of the time.

And I hope that this doesn't cause much of a stir...
Cheers! ^^

0 comments: