Hi!

| |

Hey guys, how's things?
Oh well, I guess it should be you all asking me that question...
Hehe...
I just managed to recover a little bit of the gadgets...
Till I was forced to remove them all for a certain reason.
Oh lords................

Anyway, how do you like the new image?
I do not dare to do a poll, because it will definitely be deleted again.
So please, just give some comments.
It would be greatly appreciated.

And as for the top navigational links, they are also under construction.
If you would click one of them, you would realize that it would show: unexplainableandcomplicated.blogspot.com/unexplainableandcomplicated(number).blogspot.com
At the moment, I've only done the 'About' link, and so to go there, just add a '2' right after the 'd' in 'complicated'.
I'll try to rectify the problem as soon as possible.

By the way, I'm leaving for Italy tomorrow.
Now you know where I'm going?
^^
Oh well, I'll bring my laptop there, and so my blog can still be updated.
I have to fix my blog, so for now...
Cheers!

0 comments: