Again?!

| |

After days experimenting with the camcorder, another suprising thing appeared in front of my eyes...
What luck (for me) and a waste of money (for my father)...
Well, he was the was the one who agreed to the idea...
And now, I present to you:

The all new IXUS 870 IS!
I seriously didn't want to simply show all the things my parents bought to the public...
But I seriously have nothing else to do...
Plus, I have the responsibility to keep this blog going...
And so, I hope 大家别误会 lor.
:)

From now, the photos from my blog shall be mostly taken by me.
If not, it shall be from a photographer whom I solely respect.
I shall differentiate the photos from the camera and the camcorder in a very simple way...
Which means that you don't have to wring your minds to find out the brand of the device...
(Just put camera or camcorder lor...)
Some of you may think the following bracket.
And maybe I shall do that...
^^
Cheers!

P.S: The picture for this blog post was taken with the IXUS. ^^
I'm very good at camera leh...
:P
(I'd better try to stay with my proper English in the near future...)
(And stop speaking too much..)

0 comments: