My ‘business trip’…

| |

IMG_1404

Bwahaha!

I’m kind of happy with this picture.

Since the Merdeka Day celebration in school, I haven’t officially worn this blazer outside.

So, wondering why I’m wearing this?

Well, let’s just say that Hong Kong is too cold for a single garment to resist.

Greetings from HK! :)

It’s really nice here.

However, we took a slight detour to Macau.

Which is well known for being the ‘Sister Las Vegas’.

Now there’s really one thing which I don’t like about the place.

Look at the sky, and all you see is this---

macau_pa290011

Though some may not notice, the sky is a full grey.

You seldom see clouds.

Or should I say: Never.

Pollution…

 

The Venetian Hotel is really big.

Sort of a replica of the one in Vegas.

But, I’ve seen the REALLY real one in Venice

Correction: The place is Venice… :P

Compared to Venice, the hotel is new, without the moss and dirt.

Shopping malls, food courts etc…

Well, at least one tower looked the same:

venice_stMarks_bellTower Ericsson_Wins_Indoor_Coverage_Contract_in_Macau_1

And that’s all for now I guess…

Hong Kong would have to wait.

Gotta go.

Cheers!

0 comments: