Tagged by 呱呱叫公主...

| |
What is your name ? ( please give one answer )
Lim Jay Vern

What is your nickname ? ( please give one answer )
Harry Potter (from my old days when I still wore round glasses)

Three books which you often read ? ( please give three answers )
Well...
Who Moved My Cheese
How To Win Friends And Influence People
Chainfire

The things gained from blogging ? ( please give four answers )
1. Found out that blogging resembles responsibility
2. Blogging reveals too much about yourself... :P
3. I haven't had a darn comment in so many of my posts
4. There's no way that people can ever appreciate my music... T.T

Your favourite food ? ( please give five answers )
---Hope it's not too exotic---
上汤螃蟹
Escargot (Big ones)
Foie Gras
Spaghetti alla Bolognese
And (finally, Malaysian) Ayam Masak Merah

Favorite songs? ( please give six answers )--Yes, out of all things, you ask me songs...
What a Wonderful World-Louis Armstrong
Hard to Save a Life-The Fray
Won't Go Home Without You-Maroon 5
Truly Madly Deeply-Savage Garden
Everything-Michael Buble
Boogie Shoes-KC and the Sunshine Band
(Yes, there are more, however these are the ones which keep playing in my head these days)

Places that you wish to go? ( please give seven answers )--Arrgh! I've been to all the places I like already!!! (Okay, I'll try to give a list of those 'best of the worst')
Korea
Iceland
Abu Dhabi
Queensland
Manchester (solely because I'm a Man U fan, and long to see the Theater of Dreams)
Hawaii
And... My neighbour's house (he just shifted here! :P)

All-time favourite dramas, movies, or animes ? ( please give eight answers )-OMG, eight?!?!
Kekkaishi
意难忘
亲家不计较 (Ya lor, so many Taiwanese drama lor...)
不要说再见
Rush Hour 1, 2, 3
K-9
Beverly Hills Chihuahua. :P

Items that you wish to obtain ? ( please give nine answers )-This is getting crazy...
A better life
A quieter dog
A new watch battery
A better school year
A fresher bedroom air
A better PM (yes I know these thing are not items I wish to obtain, but lazy lar...)
A stronger processor
A dog kennel
My sanity...

You want to pass this tag to ? ( please give the names of 10 friends )
Well...
I'm really to lazy to type more, so...
All who read this has to do it.
NONE SHALL RUN AWAY!
Bwahaha! XD
Cheers!

0 comments: