About Apologies and Malaysian-Made Cars...

| |

(Taken in Nice, France)

(First and foremost, I would like to regret the delay in editing my blog. I shall try my best to not neglet it in the future.)

Wow!
It's been a long week for me.
After much stress (err, I guess so), it's time for me to take a rest.
I'll also try to elocate the pictures in my camcorder after the Italy-France-Dubai trip.
Anyway, feeling tired?
Thank god for the Thaipusam holidays in PJ and KL.
An extra day of bliss and relaxation.
That is, after finishing that dreaded homework.
Feeling more tired, schoolmates?
I thought so...

Now off to a random topic: Malaysian-made cars.
We'll start off with:
The new Perodua MPV!
Yup, you heard it right-Perodua.
Now why would Perodua make an MPV?
And would the Malaysians prefer this design to the Wish, Estima, Grand Livina etc?

Well, that I can't say, but it would be handy for people who has a big family.
Or maybe a person who likes the Perodua Viva... O.o
It should be cheaper than 100k, so look out for that.
It should be out in late 2009.
Oh, and the Proton MPV should be in showrooms by April 2009.
I've taken a sneak peek at the real one (yes, I can confirm that), but you would have to check it out yourself...
Or maybe not... :P
Here you go:

And then, we look at the long forgotten Proton Chancellor---



Okay, I guess some of you may have seen at least one or two on the road.
But why only one or two?
Notice the exterior of the Chancellor looks like a Waja?
Now being in the shoes of the typical Malaysian, why would someone spend around RM138k for an upgraded Waja?
Does that sound ridiculous to you?
Maybe not, but for many, yes.
However, in my point of view, the Chancellor is one bold move by Proton.
It shouldn't have been negleted by the people.
BUT!
After checking out that it uses the same engine as the problematic Perdana, and after roaming around for some airbags which were not there initially, I finally understood why.
Poor thing.

But in the meantime, let's just hope that Proton will upgrade this most prestigious car in the near future.
But now, let's just try to mix up a Chancellor, a Rover and a Perdana.
Soo...
I don't know, but I think you'll get this:
 
Cheers! ^^

0 comments: