My first day at school...

| |

Ahh, the first steps of boredom...

Which, like a flight of albatrosses, decending to mate...
The mating process is long, trudging, however, filled with the fact that there will be babies in the long run.
After the process, the albatrosses take flight, and soar into the sky...
Find my previous statement hard to decipher?
Think decending as in my first steps...
The bittersweet steps of school...
As most of you know, I now study in Catholic High School, class 2A1.
And wow, after all those tense months!
I now feel exceptionally relieved, and thank god for all that I have now.
My class consists of 1/4 1A3's, so I don't feel so lonely.
It's just that Jun Wei!
Sneaking on me like anything...
And the classroom atmosphere doesn't help much either.
And I was talking about albatrosses right?
It seems that while they mate, crabs may come and disturb them abit...
Cik Ngan is the King Crab...
Which aims for the male bird...
*sniffs*
I now understand why Jun Wei suffered so much last year.
The day was full of introductions by teachers.
Some of them I look up to, while some are just too experienced for the job.
(You know what I mean)
Math looked fine, Sejarah was a little gung-ho, Geography was fine, while KH was devastating.
Wish I were a girl...
After school was the usual routine.
Walking to 7-11, waiting for my car, and speed off to freedom.
To here, back home sitting in my trusty chair, typing these words with all my heart...
Okay, jk...
I have no heart.
Lols.
Wonder why I didn't mention about assembly?
Cause it was too boring...
Cheers!

0 comments: