We no speak Français

| |
Welcome to the charming city of Paris, with 6 footer girls aplenty, and the strictest inspection system ever!

Also in the process of composing this post I've had to go through a flight delay, wait for supper to end and quite embarassingly failed in many attempts to find the correct adapter for the laptop charger and getting the 'charging system' (whatever they call it in planes) to work just for this lappie. All of the latter done when the plane lights were off, and the commotion caused due to calling the attendants, switching the lights on and off and whatnot woke up some big-sized French guys, which made the situation doubly awkward. So thank me!

Anyhoo I'm pretty glad to be up here, quite literally. (eating nasi lemak over the skies of Europe really is quite fun!) At least I can relax and blog about what's to come instead of scurrying about desperately buying ink for my failing printer. Mind you I've got 60 or so pages printed out, so that's equivalent to the thickness of your exercise book! Speaking of which I'm ready to work like mad at Apple Hill, and lets hope they have a piano in each cabin like Korea did. And if all else fails there's a Steinway over there!

I read The Star today that Malaysia's very own curry laksa had made it to no 7 in CNN's best tasting foods of the world, and quite amusingly Singapore is grumbling about the fact that their chilli crab only comes in at 35th, and their chicken rice at who knows where. Thankfully the article also mentioned about how the crab and the chicken rice recipies originated from Malaysia itself. Couldn't agree more really. And I couldn't be more bemused by the randomness of this paragraph.

Anyhoo again, here's to two weeks of fun and torture, and I'll see you guys in a fortnight max.

Cheers! :D

P.S: You Malaysians had better be grateful for KLIA, due to the simple fact that it humiliates Charles de Gaulle's bottom.

0 comments: