Poem...

| |
Hah, poems seem to be the trend nowadays.
Here's one with a mordern touch (okay, I'm too lazy to rhyme... :P)

P.S: For the curious, I made this in 15 minutes.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

The time is now.
I shall arise, and take flight.
To a place, where I long to be.
To dwell for a night.
I stand in this new light.
Happy, reluctant to flee.

Then, I look back.
To see the wake behind me.
Oh, what bliss.
Realizing the rest one step behind me.
But, it makes me miss,
Miss the time before we seperated.
Remorseful...

But, on I shall go.
For time stops for no one.
As morning creeps,
Apathetically.
I spread my wings.
Soaring to a new level.
Alone...?

*-*-*-*-*

Here's another one, similar to the first one.
P.S: For the curious, it took me 45 minutes...!
(I told you I can't rhyme!)

It is time to leave,
But have heart, and believe.
I do not decieve.
Nor have any tricks up my sleeve.

It is true, the rumor.
Yes, that is my answer.
I am leaving, for something better.
A place, full of splendour.

It may be so, but I shed my tears.
A friendship, vanished after all these years.
But, working towards our careers.
We live between boundaries, in our own frontiers.

It is time to leave.
But have heart, and believe.
Just stop being naive.
Snap out of your grief, and percieve.

*-*-*-*-*

Cheers!

0 comments: