Combusted...?!

| |
Remember the aftermath of the bees in Bee Movie when they won their honey back?
I feel like one of them.
Sometimes I feel like sleeping for a whole day out of boringness.

I've done nothing constructive during the holidays.
Maybe I've trained my fingers to click and move the mouse more accurately?
Saddening isn't it, when you're alone, with only the computer as your companion.
And when you turn it on, all the people in your favorites list aren't online?
You play a computer game, people flame you for being such a 'noob'?
You turn it off, and once again, there's nothing else to do...?

The party I hosted during the holidays was a total disaster.
Yet again not a single girl could come. (for a whole day that is)
Well, I could blame anyone, but who else but me?
It just dawned on me that their parents could've been really scared of their safety?
Especially if it's a boy hosting the event?

Maybe I shouldn't think of any parties till I understand how the third party feels.
In the meantime, I shall let the compassionate ones do it.
And let my soul drift into dreamland, enjoying the serenity of what my bedroom can give...

0 comments: