School Drama

| |

As I type this post in the cold hotel room, I think of the drama competition that shall begin in July.

Everywhere I walked, words of drama scripts and characters were ringing in the air.


The Phantom of the Opera.

The obvious candidate for drama.

I do believe that every class has (or shall) chosen that particular story.


Erik...

Raoul...

Christine...


The three main characters.

Christine's role has been confirmed, with the presence of Cecelia.

Now...

John and I have been fighting over the 'Raoul' role.

But sadly, the final decision goes to John, with power in his grasp.

I may have to be Erik...


Truth to be told,

I would prefer to be Monsieur Firmin.

Never have I liked being the bad guy. :)


I'd have to prepare for the worst.

Meanwhile, I'll just stay in this cold darkness, with only the computer as my partner...



0 comments: