My Classmates...

| |
Since I have nothing to do, I'd might as well write my opinions about all my fellow classmates...
Ready?
Here we go!

Alicia Ng Chui Ling: Short... Being English Wakil, I keep getting frustrated by her for homework...

Angeline Shak Tze Yung: Pimply. A day younger than me. Anything else?

Chen Shu Yi: Former school mate. Quiet, but can be loud if required.

Cheong Chai Hoong: Thepa's BFF. Was sitting beside me in form 1 since May 13. Absolutely hot tempered, but other girls call her cute...?

Chia Yi Lin: Another member of the short association.

Chin Wai Leng: Errm, she's the exact opposite of Yi Lin. Loves to be bossy. Favorite word: POOH!

Ching Qian Hui: Pleasant girl. We don't talk very much at all...

Choo Ee Lain: Now this girl can project! One could use her as an amplifier.

Choon Yap Min: Carries herself elegantly. Though evil, my cousin thinks she looks like a serial killer. Plays tennis.

Cecelia Chow Yan Yee: Ohh, this would mean an endless string of words (you know what I mean...). In a nutshell, smart and pretty. Has thousands of admirers.

Chua Sue Yi: (speechless)

Gun Hui Li: Goes crazy when she talks to Thepa and the gang.

Hew Eun Yee: Unrecognized till she got 2nd in the class. A most dilligent girl, I'll say.

Koh Song Ning: Call her Michelle. Loves to dress up.

Lee Chia: La Carlotta! Croak... Goes to Lorna Whiston Study Centre.

Lee Mei Chee: English freak. Quite nice actually.

Lian Zi Ning: Our class PKT. Dethroned after John was the more popular. Needless to say, she's a nice girl.

Lim Yin Yin: Our class songbird. Sings like an angel. Looks like an angel? O.o

Low Weng Hei: Nerdy. Likes John, not me. :)

Neoh Jing Yi: (nothing)

Tee Yen Qi: Errm, black?

Teh Ee Cheng: Possibly the only girl in class that knows how to decipher the Rubik's Cube.

Teoh Wan Yi: John forced me to say she's the third most beautiful girl in class. May rethink that though... Seems to smile at me each time we meet?

Thepa Anne: And the most unglam award goes to... Oh, such a no-brainer...

Chan Shen Fa: (dunno)

Chong Han Khai: Would die for Jacklyn. Has already died for Cik Ngan...

Daryl Loh Zhen Zhe: Polluted by Jin Hong. Poor guy...

Khoo Teng Hoong: Loves the Rubik's cube. DotA freak too.

Koay Le Nian: Undeniably dark. Quite an athelete.

Lee Jing Xian: Another DotA freak. Always asked for advice from John, usually to defeat me.

Lee Ming Zhao: Our dear Choral Speaking conductor. Plump, but a hit with the girls.

Lee Tien Sern: See him without a Rubik's cube, and I'll pay you a dollar.

Leong Jun Wei: Oh Sue Ann! Oh Sue Ann! Where art thou?

Ler Wei Han: Being a prefect seemed to have a big impact on him. He's definitely more bossy now, which makes me worried.

Lim Jay Vern: Smart, witty, handsome, macho, wealthy, chick magnet, charismatic, cool, calm, collected, helpful...

Lim Wei Keith: Diam diam ubi berisi. Our Geography Wakil.

Liu Jun Haw: Oh, how he conceals his wisdom... Same kindergarden as Jun Wei, and same primary school as Cecelia...?

Loo Junn Yong: Steams when he sees Thepa. Not a good idea.

Ng Tian Yi: The assistant class joker. Loves to make his point, and never fails to entertain people. XD

Ong Siong Guan: Seriously, why do you hate me so?????

Ong Zhong Fei: Cheerful, and a mathematics freak. Makes a good friend.

Phang Jin Hong: Unglam. His only contribution to the class is a speck of dirt on our name.

Tan Jin Kang: He does look like Gondar, does he? Smart, especially in History.

Tan Jun Jie: The natural Florence Nightingale. In other words, he's widely eaten.

Tan Wei Jin: Could exchange my computer set for a brain like his. How does he spend his life???

Wong Chun Yew: Quiet, but okay...

John Yeo Chun Huay: Enough said.

Yong Song Zhe: Wushu Senpai. His blog virus bugs me... Hope it's fixed.

...and I'm glad to call (most of them) my buddies! :)

2 comments:

CooKie ♥ said...

omg~
swt ==
you had actually listed out all your opinions about us!!
wow
cool~
i shall do that when i'm free^^
(but i'll never be free ><)
oh ya btW,
thanks for your opinion about me ya~
shall wait for the poll for raoul to end xD
two more days to go...
YY

JayJay said...

Welcome... It's just that I wish the role of Raoul isn't just decided by popularity votes...