Susan Boyle

| |
Unless you've been living under a rock, you would've known about the Scottish woman by now.
Having risen to fame since the day she sang, the views for the video were sky-rocketing.
But, after watching the video, do you think all things came together to contribute to the views?
Simon Cowell, the gigantic (cynical) audience, a big stage, her (err...) looks... (sorrie!)
All formed an image of a normal aged woman who sang beautifully in front of a laughing audience.
I personally liked it actually.
:)

Let's hope she works harder in order to achieve more than she has ever expected.
Good luck!

P.S: Just 15 days, and the views topped 45 million...!
Pleeeeeaze don't be more famous than my favorite ventriloquist!
Go Achmed!
^^

4 comments:

陈升润 said...

You should start twittering instead. By the way, hows your trip? Why you didn't post anything about your trip?

JayJay said...

Hmm, I'll think about twitter. But Facebook is somewhat the same right? And by the word 'instead' in your comment, does it mean I'm not made for blogger? :) And yes, I'll try to post something about the trip ASAP.

CooKie ♥ said...

Wow,my dad had just introduced her to me yesterday. The singing was Great!
I hope that I could be like her :)
Cheerss =D

JayJay said...

One thing's for sure, looks will not be your obstacle. :P