Happy Birthday!

| |

And so, it was a normal Thursday evening, walking to bus stop, 7-11 or whatever you call that area...
Okay, I was still in the school compound, when I heard some noises in the prefect room...
Then it started.
One of the most famous songs in the world...
H.B
Enough said.

And my (including all the peeps who heard it) first thought was...
Puan Cheam's gonna kill them...
Rawr...
Crouching tigeress, hidden power.

Then it came to my mind...
Yup, it could only mean one thing...

---HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAP MIN!!!---

Wishing you sincerely on your real birthday date.
Give me a picture, and I may put it up. :P
Best wishes.
Cheers! ^^

P.S: Oh, and though we're not too close, I have to wish Yee Shin H.B too.
Hope that in an indirect way, we'll get to know each other more. :)

0 comments: