Dear XXX:

| |
A short note (If you think you're involved, I hope you'll read this):

I have that slight feeling that I 得罪 someone today.
I dunno...
I never work hard to reach out for the better.
Especially the ones where I think it affects the other person.
I was so longing to do so, but the thought of third-party problems held me back.
I really don't want to see anyone hurt anymore.
After many mishaps in primary, I vowed not to do the same mistake(s) again.
I was not ready to take risks.
The others, however, had nothing to lose.

Maybe I'm not set to do this...
All I can do is chat on Windows Live and sms.
Or maybe a phone call or two...

If you were referring to me earlier, then I shall give my sincere apologies.
I really didn't mean to do so.
Friends are made long term, not just by a glance.
I hope we can start over again.
But, it all depends on me...
And what I need most in this situation is your encouragement.
So please, this misunderstanding has to stop.

Writing this note is a very big risk.
For it is just my instincts...
But I can't afford to stay inside my safety zone no more.
It's time for a change in me.

In a nutshell:
Sorry.

I didn't mean to walk away...

--1402--

0 comments: