Hello

| |
Wow.
It's been a long time since I've updated this blog.
So, should I apologize to my blog lovers?
Okay, I have none...
But I really couldn't update this blog because of exams, and...
Well, what if your dog has a serious case of hip dysplasia, and has to be operated?

Finally, school exam has come to a close.
Lets hope the teachers spend more time discussing the papers.
Knock on wood.
But then again, I still have my piano exam to go.
Knock on wood x2.
I'm only a meagre grade 6 in ABRSM, thanks to my (...) teacher.
But she promised to make me jump from 6 to 8.
Not allowed, definitely, but the examiners wouldn't know...
Right?

Math was horrible.
Or so our 'dear' Puan Norliyah told us.
Pardon my French, but she's an ass a donkey.
One of the most unscrupulous teachers of all time.
Why she even asked us to redo the exam!
A most female dog indeed!
Our discomfort towards her is an infinity plus one.
She even promised no mercy...
Resistance is futile!

The rest was okay.
Hope everyone will be (is) satisfied with their results.
More updates (including my birthday) will be posted ASAP.
Signing off. ^^

0 comments: