Reincarnation of my blog...

| |

Finally the holidays are here!
After a long, trudging week, it feels great to have a good rest.
And I get to edit my blog again!
But for Catholic High students, it ain't going to be a good week.
Oh well...
I guess I shouldn't remind you all about the killer exam right after the week.
Good luck though, and study hard.
That's what the holidays are for.
(Gets thrown by rotten apples for granny like advice)

Anyway, I added a new playlist, right at the bottom of my other playlist.
And it's all about dance hits from the 70's-80's.
(Get's thrown by day old doughnuts from teenagers)
However, this unexpected new inhabitant is specially for the adults who miss the good old days.
Since I found out that many of my parents' friends read my blog, I feel responsibility yanking me down...

Oh, and the apart from the first three songs from the 70's and the last four slow dance hits from the 80's, the rest are the best of the best dance hits from the 80's in ascending order.
And I know that Grease Megamix was made in the 90's, but the original song was made in the 70's...
And so, I put it in the 80's category... :P
I hope you'll enjoy listening to it.

Anyway, enjoy.
It's a little late.
Cheers. ^^

P.S: The sound system for Night Fever is a little monophonic, and so any inconvenience is regretted.

0 comments: