Steamboat Frenzy!!!!!

| |
Close up of the crab, which... eventually went into my stomach... =P
Doesn't this crab look like a prawn?
*Sluuurrrp!*

Uncooked squid

The (finally) cooked crab!

More and more condiments...

Close up of the prawn! *drool*

My Bowl! (which I didn't decorate well...)
Well, crab would've been nice in another cooking style... But it still was delicious!
The steampot before the real seafood (You should know by now what's coming next):P
The food! (nice eh?) :)
I wasn't expecting this at first...

Muahaha, guess what restaurant is this?

Not Coca steamboat, that's for sure.

Eating at home is always better than at a restaurant (And so I guess you know where that is).

My mother reluctantly allowed me to take pictures of it, and here they are!!!!!!

But for some reasons...

Crab just does NOT go well with steamboat...

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Oh well, let's switch to a lower note (you don't hear that phrase often...).

My exam results are nearly all out...

And some are pretty bad!

All I can say is...

English really saved the **** out of me!

Thank you so much, Mdm Doreen!!!!! :P

But... No thanks to Cik Smisma for giving me the lowest marks ever for Malay!

Darn, see how things go up and down? :(

Oh well, see you all soon! =P

0 comments: